Friday, August 23, 2013

- after a long break -

after a long break, I decided to update my blog yet again .... I want to dedicate a time every week to write on my blog (solemnly promise).

I've been on a roller coaster ride for the past few months, with ups and downs, delays and troubles and lots of cooking classes ... (huh?!)

Yes, I discovered cooking classes at local CC (Community Centres) that is ... GOOD, affordable, and proven!

Starting next week, I will post some info on these classes on the blog. I was disappointed that I didn't discover these cooking and baking workshop long ago! I've been in Singapore for more than 10 years and didn't know that they have all these amazing classes! *doh* as what Homer Simpson would say.

I would not publish any recipe that I've learned though, as it would infringe copyright to the trainers, however, I would suggest that you should attend these workshops on your own time. Yes, I know timing can be difficult especially if you are working n all. However, some trainers do night classes AND weekend classes too. So, what are you waiting for, go and check the onePA website and register for those classes!

ps: I just signed up a new cooking course at Cairnhill CC, stage 7 Elementary Thai Cooking with HANSONGKHRAM CHUTNAPA (had to cut n paste her name since it's long and difficult to pronounce), her classes are good (I've done stage 1, 5 and 6 currently)

No comments:

Post a Comment